Tutorial videos

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
What do you think?Would people appreciate how to videos about using basic apps on their phone or computer?

blackrose said:
What do you think?Would people appreciate how to videos about using basic apps on their phone or computer?

Depends on what app or program completely in my opinion.

I feel personally Graphic design is fit for tutorial videos.

Doesn't need to be photoshop could be Gimp (Free editor less complicated)

Ace said:
Depends on what app or program completely in my opinion.

I feel personally Graphic design is fit for tutorial videos.

Doesn't need to be photoshop could be Gimp (Free editor less complicated)

Cool thanks for the advice. What is gimp though? First I have heard of it

blackrose said:
Cool thanks for the advice. What is gimp though? First I have heard of it

it's fairly common

the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP).

GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes.

Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.

https://www.gimp.org/

There is always someone who needs a 'How to' video, if you can be very clear in showing something it can become popular.

Ace said:
it's fairly common

the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP).

GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes.

Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.

https://www.gimp.org/

Demon_skeith said:
There is always someone who needs a 'How to' video, if you can be very clear in showing something it can become popular.

I agree but since my video is about more basic stuff like calls and messaging and other features I'm a bit skeptical. Thanks

Back