Top 7 best romantic and humorous school anime movies

animebis.1

Romantic school anime series are always a choice to help viewers relax and rediscover their youth. Characteristics of romantic love school anime are always feelings that are both sincere and respectful, along with humorous and lovely moments.
1. Lift the curse
One of the anime school love movies with an interesting plot is Curse Breaker. Here is the movie information:
anime-hoc-duong-1.jpg
Official name: Fruits Basket
Original Air Date: The first version of the anime aired in 2001. While the more complete and updated version of the anime aired from 2019 to 2021.
Genre: Shoujo, Comedy, Romance, School Anime, Family Epic.
Number of episodes: The 2001 version has a total of 26 episodes, while the 2019 version has 63 episodes (including Fruits Basket: The Final, the ending).
The school anime film Fruits Basket tells the story of the life of a girl named Tohru Honda, who after losing her mother, lives in a tent in the forest. Tohru comes across the Sohma family, a family with a strange secret. They transform into zodiac animals when they are held tightly or feel mentally weak. Tohru begins living with the Sohma family and experiences many magical and emotional events as she helps them deal with their personal and emotional problems.
2. Teasing Master Takagi-san
If you are looking for an emotional, gentle, humorous and romantic school anime, choose Teasing Master Takagi-san right away. General information of the movie is as follows:
anime-hoc-duong-2.jpg
Official name: Teasing Master Takagi-san
Original air date: First aired in 2018. Subsequent seasons and spin-off episodes followed.
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, School.
Number of episodes: There are multiple seasons with the total number of episodes varying from season to season. In total there are dozens of filler episodes.
3. Classroom Of The Elite
General information:
anime-hoc-duong-3.jpg
Official name: Classroom of the Elite (Japanese: ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ, Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e)
Original air date: 2017.
Genre: School, Drama, Romance, Action.
Number of episodes: The anime has a total of 12 episodes
The school anime series Classroom of the Elite is set in the near future. Here students are trained at a high school called Advanced Nurturing High School. This school is famous for adopting a policy of no grading, no grading, and no promotion of direct competition between students. Instead, students are encouraged to develop their talents, social abilities and self-study knowledge.
Kimi ni Todoke: From Me To You
This is one of the romantic love comedy school anime series adapted from the comic series of the same name. General information of the movie includes:
4. Kimi ni Todoke: From Me To You
Official name: Kimi ni Todoke (Japanese: 君に届け)
Original Air Date: First aired in 2009, had two spin-off seasons afterward.
Genre: Shoujo, Romance, School, Drama.
Number of episodes: The anime has a total of 37 episodes, including the two main seasons and filler episodes.
Kimi ni Todoke tells the story of the life of Sawako Kuronuma, a high school girl who looks exactly like Sadako Yamamura, the villain in the horror movie "The Ring". Sawako has a kind soul, but due to her bizarre appearance and distorted image, she is considered the "goddess of death" and isolated in the classroom. Let's watch her sweet love story in this school anime.
5. Hyouka
Hyouka is one of the school love anime series with interesting character settings. General information of the movie is as follows:

Official name: Hyouka (Japanese: 氷菓)
Original air date: First aired spring 2012.
Genre: School, Mystery, Romance, Detective.
Number of episodes: 22 episodes.
The school anime series Hyouka - Ice Cream tells about the daily life of Oreki Houtarou. She is a dictatorial high school student who stays away from everyday activities. And Chitanda Eru - a curious and active girl. Together they join the Literature Club of Kamiyama High School to solve mysteries and strange cases that appear in the school.
6. Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Continuing to be a love, romantic and humorous school anime movie is Kaguya-sama: Love Is War. Some information about the movie is as follows:

Official title: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Original air date: First aired winter 2019, with subsequent seasons.
Genre: Anime School, Comedy, Romance.
Number of episodes: As of September 2021 there are 2 seasons with a total of 24 episodes. Additional seasons are expected.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War revolves around the spiritual battle between two excellent and egotistical students, Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, who are the General Secretary and Vice President of the Shuchiin Academy High School Student Council. Even though the two have developed feelings for each other, they decide not to accept their hearts. And instead, they decided to play a mental game - who will declare their feelings first. This school Anime movie tells a youth love story that is extremely funny, interesting, and equally lovely and romantic. Watch Anime free
7. My Sweet Tyrant
This is one of the movies on the list of romantic school anime that you should not miss. The following is general information:

Official name: My Sweet Tyrant (Japanese: あまんちゅ!)
Original Air Date: The anime first aired in Spring 2018.
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School.
Number of episodes: The anime includes a total of 25 episodes (24 main episodes and one OVA episode).
My Sweet Tyrant follows the daily life of Atsuhiro "Atsu" Kagari, a high school boy, and his girlfriend, Izumi "Izzy" Hayakawa. However, Izzy frequently displays a sadistic and cruel personality towards Atsu. This school Anime series brings humorous and romantic situations.

i think i ureter to watch hyoka and the classroom of elite before.
but i don't remember why i dropped them lol

Back