Tom And Jerry

D

David Smith

I love this because of all of the fighting. No one would tell this was made in the 30s to 40s. They still make it today and still show it. Classic Animation. Anyone watch it? I don't see how the violence in it influences people it isn't that bad to be honest.

Who doesn't like Tom & Jerry? It's everyone's favorite as a kid. Ofcourse I liked it, I loved it.
If I find time, very so often I still watch it. #OldIsGold!

I wouldn't doubt that this was my brother's favorite cartoon because Boomerang airs it now and he tunes in still.

My brother also theorizes this is why he's more street smart (because he grew up with these types of cartoons) and the fact that I more grew up with TV shows like Powerpuff Girls/Dexter's Lab made me a little more academic smart. But that's the effect/influence ends.

It used to be ma favourite.
I'm not a native English speaker and the fact they didn't speak was a big bonus when I was a child :)
Even these days it's still funny.

Tom and Jerry the base for so many other cartoons that use similar scenarios! I just like it when Tom actually gets some offence in heh!

I really love and still love this series. The antics aren't as funny as they use to be but is still a good show.

Seriously who doesn't like Tom and Jerry?? :p
I can watch it whole day without getting bored :3

Back