Tokimeki Tonight

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Maybe people will questioned why is this guy bring a shojo from 80's here? Haha.. why not?

Okay so yes.. Tokimeki Tonight is shojo from 80's, it's romantic comedy series so yes they are fun to watch. Tokimeki Tonight is a series about Eto Ranze, a teenage girl daughter of a vampire and werewolf, then just like usual shojo.. she fall in love with human body and that's it, the story begin. Next.. every episodes will show you the daily life of Ranze, her love life, her rivalry with Kamiya and stuff like that, nothing big and nothing serious

This series is funny, almost every characters are silly and funny, even the dream boy Makabe also funny. But despite of all those funny things.. this series also deliver a message about equality on love, this is shown by how Ranze's mom against the idea of Ranze falling in love with human, a good thing i guess

So i think Tokimeki Tonight is a good series to watch (if you can tolerate animation from 80's haha..). Not in a 'must watch' category but watch it if you have free time and want some laugh

Back