Titans

teg

Something to ponder... Maybe... While it is unknown how the first Titans came to be, we know that Titans started off at humans and were injected with a Titan injection that triggered a transformation from human form into Titan form. At any rate, what do you think was the cause or reason for the first Titans? The reason I ask this is because they story line really doesn't touch base on this, so I figured we could use our imaginations to come up with something cool.

some fuked up human experimentation gone bad. many sh#theads do human experimentation even if it's heartless claiming that it's for greater good and poor people always fall for it.

I haven't watched it and I am still in the first season, but I would like to take a wild guess and say that, it's a mad scientist experimentation. Like Angel said, it could be human experimentation. Giants can dwindle down to dwarfs but the other way is not possible in an evolution.

Either some act of nature that was harvested by humans or something went wrong and kept on being used wrong.

Back