Tips for choosing manga

blackrose said:
When you are looking for a manga to read do you look for anything in particular?
Storylines or art or a specific author?
@nameless @angel @bluefog2019

Storyline, for author i like manga from Mitsuru Adachi, Kengo Hanazawa, Yoshihiro Togashi and few more. As for art i'm really subjective here, there is some with bad art but i like but there is some with bad art and i don't like

BlueFog2019 said:
Storyline, for author i like manga from Mitsuru Adachi, Kengo Hanazawa, Yoshihiro Togashi and few more. As for art i'm really subjective here, there is some with bad art but i like but there is some with bad art and i don't like

Well when it comes to manga art does play a huge roll however, some manga have really great stories and horrible art

only thing I care about is a good story line and good art to it. As long as it has those I'm willing to follow it.

blackrose said:
Well when it comes to manga art does play a huge roll however, some manga have really great stories and horrible art

Actually character design also play big rolling to me, but then again it's subjective, there is manga with bad character design that i like and i don't like

BlueFog2019 said:
Actually character design also play big rolling to me, but then again it's subjective, there is manga with bad character design that i like and i don't like

i don't know and i just pick them up for covers, art, and story.
i don't have anything else that could help you. sorry

Demon_skeith said:
only thing I care about is a good story line and good art to it. As long as it has those I'm willing to follow it.

I see
I don't think it would make much sense if the art was good and the story was bad,
How about if there's a good story but the art isn't great?

BlueFog2019 said:
I just finished a manga called Ressentiment, the characters are super ugly but i love it!

lmao "super ugly" huh lol
Ima have to look that up to see just how ugly they are lol

BlueFog2019 said:
I just make a review in manga review section.. go take a look of you have some free time

Angel said:
i don't know and i just pick them up for covers, art, and story.
i don't have anything else that could help you. sorry

it's ok hun
Just trying to see how people choose something to read.
I figured that you might say art story and bl though lol

it's ok hun
Just trying to see how people choose something to read.
I figured that you might say art story and bl though lol
[/quote]

you are making me crack up.
i like bl but i now, you are not very into it, unless it's very cute like here u are. i wouldn't give very bad tips and recommendations for you

Angel said:
you are making me crack up.
i like bl but i now, you are not very into it, unless it's very cute like here u are. i wouldn't give very bad tips and recommendations for you

Hmmm I hope that's a good thing :)
i know hun...and you do recommend nice suttle ones :)

Blackrose said:
To be honest I haven't watched anime in a while...any good recommendations?
you can you kyou kara ore wa
it's a funny series and you will love it but the animation looks old

Back