TikTok/Music.ly App

teg

Given that TikTok/Music.ly is an APP, I figured the technology section would be the best place to discuss it. For those who don't know what it is, it's an app for mobile devices that lets you post short 60 second videoes (live longer videos when you reach a certain following) with lip syncing, acting, doing dumb stuff and the likes. It's kinda like twitter but for videos. Has anyone here tried it? Or, rather have you seen or heard of it? There is a wide range of ages for the users of the app, a lot of kids, a lot of adults, even more, military and police officers on it pretty regularly.

What are your thoughts on it?

ehh I personally don't care for it. seems overrated and quite "Generational"

teg said:
Given that TikTok/Music.ly is an APP, I figured the technology section would be the best place to discuss it. For those who don't know what it is, it's an app for mobile devices that lets you post short 60 second videoes (live longer videos when you reach a certain following) with lip syncing, acting, doing dumb stuff and the likes. It's kinda like twitter but for videos. Has anyone here tried it? Or, rather have you seen or heard of it? There is a wide range of ages for the users of the app, a lot of kids, a lot of adults, even more, military and police officers on it pretty regularly.

What are your thoughts on it?

hmmm sounds interesting. But when there are already so many platforms out there for sharing videos I don't see how it might be useful. Does it take up a lot of space when downloaded and is there anything special that makes it stand out from the rest of platforms and apps? I might have to check it out but I don't think I would be using it. Have you used it teg?

Back