Thor Ragnarok Review

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Thor: Ragnarok(2017) Movie Review

Genre: Fantasy, Superhero

While I always liked Thor as a character, I've never been a fan of Thor's solo movies, Thor and Thor: The Dark World. But, I was looking forward to watching this because the trailers really impressed me. I saw this movie on 03/11/2017.

Plot:Review:
This is one of the funniest movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's entertaining from start to finish. It's colourful, action-packed and fast-paced. The music was also very good. The visuals are really rich, and not bland, like other movies in the MCU. The only negative I have is that the movie is not serious when it has to be. But other than that, it's well-acted, funny, entertaining.

Score: 8/10.

Trailer:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg[/video]

Watch all the entries in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, before watching this, namely:
Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk(optional), Iron Man 2, Thor(mandatory), Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World(mandatory), Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming.

If my memory serves right... Isn't it the end of the world in Christianity? Like our yugantam....

Just finished watching the movie. It was awesome but I do share your criticism. The humour was great, not corny or cheesy at all. But I do feel like there was a bit too much of it, although close to the end, there wasn't as much. That's about it.

Kamikaze said:
Just finished watching the movie. It was awesome but I do share your criticism. The humour was great, not corny or cheesy at all. But I do feel like there was a bit too much of it, although close to the end, there wasn't as much. That's about it.

Did you watch the mid and post credit scenes?

Claraviolet said:
If my memory serves right... Isn't it the end of the world in Christianity? Like our yugantam....

Back