There is a limit for torture..

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Okay so i'm reading Happy! the main protagonist is suffered a lot the entire series, like.. this is a torture haha.. come on Naoki sensei, she got my sympathy already.. stop torturing her..

Haha.. this is stressful

That doesn't sound too interesting
I don't think I can see people suffer for so long, even though I know that it's all fictional. But somewhere out there is still suffering after all

Star_Of_Hope said:
That doesn't sound too interesting
I don't think I can see people suffer for so long, even though I know that it's all fictional. But somewhere out there is still suffering after all

Eh.. but it is interesting to see how the main protagonist endure and deal with the problems. Total 250 chapters in this series, and thing start to get better after chapter 100, that's a lot of suffering haha..

Demon_skeith said:
Is it like comedy torment or something pain/mentally disturbing?

Drama torment. Imagine.. she must pay 250 million yen debt, almost sold into prostitution, defamed of thievery, homeless because can't pay apartment fee, defamed of fixed match gambling, get broken hearted from her crush and many more in just 100 chapters, almost no happy moment for her haha..

Well the story is psychological one, so you may think the story to go like that, until the very end when everything will start to become good..

Razor1911 said:
Well the story is psychological one, so you may think the story to go like that, until the very end when everything will start to become good..

Yes it was exhausting to read this one lol

DiamondDust said:
Yes it was exhausting to read this one lol
Well sometimes some authors just stretch a story unnecessarily, just for the sake of get going. Same thing happened with captain Tsubasa.

Back