The new GTA 6?

I used to play GTA but that was way back when I was a kid lol
Didn't know they were still updating it

Not sure if this year or next, but they will announce GTA 6 and no doubt it will be just as huge as GTA 5 is, though hopefully it will still have some offline play.

It's inevitable since GTA 5 is the most successful entertainment product ever. But that page you linked is speculative and indicates nothing.

Thomasss said:
I am a huge fan of GTA, even though most of my adventures in the game includes of flying planes/helicopters and driving aimlessly throughout the map until I get bored, however, I am excited to hear GTA 6 may be announced as soon as this year!

https://www.techradar.com/news/gta-...rumors-mapping-the-path-to-grand-theft-auto-6

Does anyone currently play GTA 5? Are you excited to see what they have planned for the next release? What do you hope they implement??

I play GTA V on a regular occasion, not only on my Laptop, but on my console too. I'm nervous and eager to see what Rockstar has planned for version six. I hope they implement a new country, perhaps the UK this time. I'm wanting to see the capacity to enter all buildings in the map aswell.

Time will tell.

You don't realise how annoyed I was (and along with a great deal of others) when it looked like they were going to reveal GTA 6 and it just turned out to be GTA 5 on PS5 in 2021.

There are so many updates to the game just showing they are milking it now which is annoying because I'm sure a lot of us just want GTA 6 to come out soon. But, I am expecting GTA 6 to be huge (like very big here) and I am excited, despite it taking so long :/.

Back