The great itachi-sama aka Clara-san =^-^=

Maxot

Hmm Clara has always been kind to me really. Ever since the first time i came to nbf she has been a friend. She might have used amatersu on me a few times but she has been kinder to me more often
She is a bit over her head sometimes with the great itachi-sama or granny but she has been a really kind person. To me, her real life family and most of all her family at nbf, It has only been a year since i came to nbf but i can say that it had alot of great friends. and i have met alot of fantastic people. And as i can think there is only two people i can thank for that. And that is Faze (Some of you won't know him but he has been one of my dearest friends on nbf since hes the one who showed the place to me) And i really want to thank clara for making the place. If it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here.

She has the ability to make alot of firends and this might be an odd comments but yea =^-^"=
But clara i doan see this as a bet i lost i could made this post anyway i wanted but i just felt like doing this because i have never really thanked you for helping me through hard times. Because my life was a mess when i first came to nbf. Even if you don't know it you changed me and i hope i can help sometime the way you helped me. But for now i have my life in debt to you :cat:

And gratz on winning the bet ;_;

I can see the reason why clara cherishes NBF so much :D
This thread doesn't look like a punishment thread at all.What happened to faze?I don't remember him at all.Is he an OPF member?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I can see the reason why clara cherishes NBF so much :D
This thread doesn't look like a punishment thread at all.What happened to faze?I don't remember him at all.Is he an OPF member?

He was going to do some school work or something but he hasn't come back. Hes an old nbf user =^-^=

clara told me many times :) that this forum will run on NBF members :D(hope you understand what i meant :p)

i wish i was member at nbf 1 year before :(

smoker said:
clara told me many times :) that this forum will run on NBF members :D(hope you understand what i meant :p)

Hehe it sure is an honor to be xP

smoker said:

NBF is special for both clara and shaurya :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

NBF is special for both clara and shaurya :D

Nbf is special to most people who has been there =^-^=
Thats why i love that place and im starting to feel the same here :Cat:

Star_Of_Hope said:
Maxot said:
Haha he will come back one day i can hope xPP

Don't you have his email or some other contact information?

Nope xP

You did it T.T
But hey! It is a great thread >: D
NBF is a special place for all of us. If One Piece Forums is our Sunny go then NBF is our Merry go :3

Shaurya said:
You did it T.T
But hey! It is a great thread >: D
NBF is a special place for all of us. If One Piece Forums is our Sunny go then NBF is our Merry go :3

I know its a good thread i made it :cat:
And clara and you are my friends so i couldn't make a bad one :cat1:
And looke here :cat2:

Back