Tech you want

Right now, a good phone. My actual phone's touch screen is in a terrible condition so I'm using two phones right now, one for apps that require typing and my actual one for other stuff.
I'm gonna buy a new phone in like 6-7 days.

Not existing ones count too, right? Then it would be a reliable cheap self driving electric car. Would be even better if it was a service, like a taxi, I don't really need to drive that often.

I hope to get myself a large 4k tv one day along with a nice home security setup, to make sure the tv remains protected :p

Hm, Nothing I have my computer, I have my Phone I have my Tablet I have my 3DS I don't really need any more tech to be fair.

[quote="Sindar" pid='89008' dateline='1521965918']
Not existing ones count too, right? Then it would be a reliable cheap self driving electric car. Would be even better if it was a service, like a taxi, I don't really need to drive that often.
[/quote]
could you trust it to drive correctly and get you to safety? those fuking cars killed people before

[quote="Ace" pid='89099' dateline='1522069035']
Hm, Nothing I have my computer, I have my Phone I have my Tablet I have my 3DS I don't really need any more tech to be fair.
[/quote]

any gadgets for them? you could always have more gadgets

[quote="
any gadgets for them? you could always have more gadgets
[/quote]

nope no need :)

[quote="Sindar" pid='89134' dateline='1522136622']

You mean cars in general or the self-driving kind? The normal no-autopilot ones are way dangerous, no argument there. Our whole life is built  around using them though. The self-driving ones aren't developed yet. The prototypes are great though, multiple times safer than the human drivers, as far as we know. Even a simple autopilots seem to be better than a human driver, though we only have anecdotal evidence.
[/quote]

both. cars driven by people get into accidents and it's those drivers fault but the other cars self driven they killed people too and it's those fuking cars fault

SecretWish said:
both. cars driven by people get into accidents and it's those drivers fault but the other cars self driven they killed people too and it's those fuking cars fault

[quote="Sindar" pid='89227' dateline='1522240487']

So what? Does it matter whose fault it is? I think what matters if lowering the number of these accidents and that is exactly what self-driving should deliver.
[/quote]

it matters when you are not that one at fault but some stupid b#tch who designed it. you could make mistakes by yourself and suffer but you shouldn't suffer for others

SecretWish said:
it matters when you are not that one at fault but some stupid b#tch who designed it. you could make mistakes by yourself and suffer but you shouldn't suffer for others

That's not the case always. While designing everything will be taken into consideration... Some backup stuff would also be used in case of emergencies too. It's not easy to design something during the first try itself. Users use them... Knowing those risks

SecretWish said:

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's not the case always. While designing everything will be taken into consideration... Some backup stuff would also be used in case of emergencies too. It's not easy to design something during the first try itself. Users use them... Knowing those risks
everything all the designing building cool things don't always guarantee safety.

Back