Taming the possesive girl

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
New one I came across on webcomics and I can't stop reading. This is sooo good. It's starts of pretty typical with the girl being cheated and stuff but then it just takes of in a whole awesome direction. I'm loving every second of this. Basics would really be a bit confusing to explain but there is romance, action and so much more in here. It will never let you get bored.
ce38d0a86f6bc47fcbdd21a3304914db.webp

Yep I still don't get why they make the titles so audacious but they stories are awesome none the less
Yep it's all rounded and soooo exciting
@rinko if you want you can check this out
*prays for my tag to work this time*

Blackrose said:
Yep I still don't get why they make the titles so audacious but they stories are awesome none the less
Yep it's all rounded and soooo exciting
@rinko if you want you can check this out
*prays for my tag to work this time*

One question : why is that girl wielding a sword? Is the action that intense?

Blackrose said:
I think so..the picture looks familiar lol
it was one of those mangatoon stories though
Oh I didn't noticed that you have posted that a year ago. I guess you have completed that already. Lol :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Oh I didn't noticed that you have posted that a year ago. I guess you have completed that already. Lol :evilgrin:

Yeah but you might need webtoon app to read it.

Blackrose said:
You could search for it and see if you find it
Okay. Actually the apps slows down my phone. So it's better to read on website only. It's easy to access websites. :bye:

Blackrose said:
Yeah apps aren't for me lol I'm to short patienced lol
Haha exactly. Those ads and all. So website are annoying too. But thank god you have given me some good sites where reading is not annoying as much.

Razor1911 said:
Haha exactly. Those ads and all. So website are annoying too. But thank god you have given me some good sites where reading is not annoying as much.

I'm happy to help. ..i know how annoying it is and was for me

Blackrose said:
I'm happy to help. ..i know how annoying it is and was for me
I'm now searching for website where I can watch ad free Animes. Do you have one in your list?

Back