tall uke and short seme manga

Blackangel

i know only a few but if you know more, please tell me and @MadaraUchiha will you stick this thread?
i know trap is a manga with tall uke

1. trap
2. Shishi Mo Kobamazu

yaoifangirl said:
why only for a month. it's a list, manga don't change it's genres there is no time limit for lists.

I have no idea what this thread is about, actually. But yeah, alright, I won't unstick it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have no idea what this thread is about, actually. But yeah, alright, I won't unstick it.

It's difficult to explain as I am not sure how Yuri works and in yaoi there is a top and a bottom. Top is called seme and the bottom is called uke

yaoifangirl said:
It's difficult to explain as I am not sure how Yuri works and in yaoi there is a top and a bottom. Top is called seme and the bottom is called uke

I don't know how both of them work, but yeah I get your point.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know how both of them work, but yeah I get your point.

didn't you post a thread about Yuri anime here a while ago? then you should be familiar with these things

yaoifangirl said:
didn't you post a thread about Yuri anime here a while ago? then you should be familiar with these things

It had pre-release hype, and it was talked about a lot in forums, mal and reddit. I don't really watch Yaoi or Yuri.

MadaraUchiha said:
It had pre-release hype, and it was talked about a lot in forums, mal and reddit. I don't really watch Yaoi or Yuri.

i wanted to think that you watch yaoi or yuri occasionally. just liking straight romance is biased and hypocrisy

yaoifangirl said:
i wanted to think that you watch yaoi or yuri occasionally. just liking straight romance is biased and hypocrisy

Or maybe it's not for me. I don't have any obligation to go out of my way to watch yaoi or yuri. It's cool that they exist.

MadaraUchiha said:
Or maybe it's not for me. I don't have any obligation to go out of my way to watch yaoi or yuri. It's cool that they exist.

do you dislike romance of any type just yaoi and yuri? some manga are really good with amazing stories.

yaoifangirl said:
do you dislike romance of any type just yaoi and yuri? some manga are really good with amazing stories.

I never said I dislike romance, or yaoi, or yuri
I love romance. The ones in my plan-to-watch list aren't yaoi or yuri.

MadaraUchiha said:
I never said I dislike romance, or yaoi, or yuri
I love romance. The ones in my plan-to-watch list aren't yaoi or yuri.

i judged that all the men like you're and girls yaoi.i never been proved with until now

yaoifangirl said:
i judged that all the men like you're and girls yaoi.i never been proved with until now

You are not wrong. Men would indeed rather watch Yuri. I just am not interested that much.

MadaraUchiha said:
You are not wrong. Men would indeed rather watch Yuri. I just am not interested that much.

that's good. if you prefer mild romance like in romance anime, what about shonen a or shoujo ai? just see if anyone here is interested in same things as i.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='86529' dateline='1518361627']

Cardcaptor Sakura has hints of yaoi in it. I watched it in December and it's one of my favourite series.
 It's just that I'm not interested in those genre. With the exception of probably Yuru Yuri, maybe. The only show with homosexual relationships that I'm interested in watching is Yuri on Ice.
[/quote]

yuri no ice doesn't have any shonen ai or shoujo ai tag in mal so i never checked it out. as long as you don't think homosexual relationships are disgusting, i could understand it.

yaoifangirl said:
yuri no ice doesn't have any shonen ai or shoujo ai tag in mal so i never checked it out. as long as you don't think homosexual relationships are disgusting, i could understand it.

No nothing of that sort lol. It's 2018.
It's just, no interest you know.
And, Yuri on Ice is a yaoi show. You can check it out.

MadaraUchiha said:
No nothing of that sort lol. It's 2018.
It's just, no interest you know.
And, Yuri on Ice is a yaoi show. You can check it out.

i know people who talk homosexuals as perverts even now. even in this year and age prejudices exist. don't you find this even in your surroundings? thanks i will check this and yaoi is intense thing and shonen ai is a light thing. not everything is yaoi.

yaoifangirl said:
i know people who talk homosexuals as perverts even now. even in this year and age prejudices exist. don't you find this even in your surroundings? thanks i will check this and yaoi is intense thing and shonen ai is a light thing. not everything is yaoi.

Oh. Well, it has homosexual relationships in it. I know that much.

Back