Tagging users functionlity for OPF

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
From here on in, we can tag users in OPF. You will have to use "@" symbol before a username, to tag that user.
Ex: @Username

Testing: @MadaraUchiha , @Claraviolet

Great feature...........So, would we get notifications or PM's?(I did not get either of these(after you edited my name))

You should get a notification, but from my experience with things like this it doesn't always work, not sure why but it's just one of those things. I do like the tagging system though as it can be used to guide you to threads you may have missed.

MadaraUchiha said:
Can you change the colour of the letters to match with the colour of the respective groups of the users?

Is that really necessary? It might create a conflict between two plugins. So..

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Can you change the colour of the letters to match with the colour of the respective groups of the users?

Or, atleast, make it bold..........It might at least make it look distinct and it might make it clear that "someone has been tagged".............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Or, atleast, make it bold..........It might at least make it look distinct and it might make it clear that "someone has been tagged".............

Use "igame " theme :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

So, you can't change it, eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

You do know that, I am not a designer and I don't know anything about code. Right?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

You do know that, I am not a designer and I don't know anything about code. Right?

But, you and Clara live only a few meters away, right?

Back