Super Saiyan, wow..

Silver_Fox

Banned
I'm not gonna lie that Super Saiyan transformation is one of my favorite thing on anime/manga world. When it makes their first appearance in Namek i was feel like 'damn.. pretty cool' yeah, the blond spiky appearance is so fascinating and makes me pretty excited, and also motivated me to draw hehe..

But seriously, Super Saiyan transformation have lot of impression on me. Later on we were introduced to another form like Ascended Super Saiyan, this is another wow to me, i was so excited looking at muscular Vegeta, i was thought that this transformation is getting more and more interesting. But when it actually comes to Super Saiyan 2 to be honest i'm not feel the same wow like Super Saiyan 1 and Ascended Super Saiyan, i don't know why..

Move to Super Saiyan 3 things getting exciting again, instant like! Yes that's how i felt back then, that blond long hair is too awesome. But everything can't be compared to Super Saiyan 4, seriously.. the form makes me thrill in excitement, so savage so cool, i always declared that Super Saiyan 4 is my all time favorite transformation, even now, and i don't care about canon non-canon bullshit.

About God transformation.. there is nothing much to say from me, well it is presented better and generates more power in the story but nothing too shocking, it's just base Goku with red hair and Super Saiyan Goku with blue hair.

you compared them with goku?
it's funny and most of the characters in anime ate very similar to each other but it's still funny

Blackangel said:
you compared them with goku?
it's funny and most of the characters in anime ate very similar to each other but it's still funny

No.. i mean Saiyan Transformation in general

Nothing beats its first reveal and the ones soon after it. Though its clear after awhile they get pretty dull, maybe due to SS 3 almost killing the VA's throats.

Back