Suggest an anime to me

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I haven't been watching any anime lately and i don't have time either.
So please suggest some cool short anime for me

Ben-To
Summary
When a young, broke high school student named Sato joins the Half-Priced Food Lovers Club, he proves to be a rising talent in the world of insane food fights. But does he have what it takes to become the king of clearance cuisine? Welcome to the world of Ben-To, where chopsticks are lethal weapons, the supermarket is a battleground, and there’s nothing more delicious than a deep-fried win. It's a fun quick watch. Only 12 eps.

Ben-To
Summary
When a young, broke high school student named Sato joins the Half-Priced Food Lovers Club, he proves to be a rising talent in the world of insane food fights. But does he have what it takes to become the king of clearance cuisine? Welcome to the world of Ben-To, where chopsticks are lethal weapons, the supermarket is a battleground, and there’s nothing more delicious than a deep-fried win. It's a fun quick watch. Only 12 eps.
Uh....oh.. Food stuff?
To be honest, I don't get them... Well, let me give it a try. Thank you for the recommendation kadenmire :)

I haven't been watching any anime lately and i don't have time either.
So please suggest some cool short anime for me
ANIME :- MIERUKO CHAN
Blending both comedy and horror, Mieruko-chan tells the story of a girl who tries to deal with the paranormal by acting indifferent toward it. Miko Yotsuya is an ordinary high school student who has the unfortunate ability to see horrifying ghosts and spirits that haunt her and the people around her.

Back