Spoiler tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Spoilers are one of the biggest issue. If the admin can get a spoiler tool, it will make things a lot easier since with the tool you can hide all spoilers. :)

Roronoa Zoro said:
Spoilers are one of the biggest issue. If the admin can get a spoiler tool, it will make things a lot easier since with the tool you can hide all spoilers. :)

Good suggestion..........

Roronoa Zoro said:

i agree, but how would you be able to detect this :/

a forum is pretty big, i doubt there's a tool for it, im prob wrong i just don't see how it would work :/

i believe there should be a mod in section or a mod for a few sections depending on how big the forum is going to get ^_^

The way it works is everyone who posts spoilers have to add a simple code before their spoiler and after. Then the text in between the codes get hidden.

I have the plugin if the admin wants to add it. Let me know.

Roronoa Zoro said:
The way it works is everyone who posts spoilers have to add a simple code before their spoiler and after. Then the text in between the codes get hidden.

I have the plugin if the admin wants to add it. Let me know.

oh ok i see ^_^

yeah i remember now, forums have this button, "Show Spoiler"

Roronoa Zoro said:

Um...sure.Is this tool a plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back