Some characters are just like cockroaches..

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
I mean.. just get crushed already so the story can proceed to next phase haha.. they are two characters that i remember right now, Houken (Kingdom) and Dueter Muller (Captain Tsubasa Golden 23)

Seriously.. those characters are the worse, they keep drag and drag the story longer, i'm not too sure about what the author think but dragging a scene like that is not giving dramatic effect at all, it's just annoying and boring (for me), like.. down already Houken this Zhao conquest arc is already been too long! the same for you Muller, get conceded already.. Japan vs Germany is already too long too! why are they so resilient like cockroaches haha..

This is the same like watching Goku vs Frieza haha.. too many additional scenes

As far as I remember captain Tsubasa is that long football story right? Lol. You still seem too excited for it. Lol

DiamondDust said:
Well.. i like it lol i've watch Tsubasa since i was a kid
Oh you watched that from childhood. I used to watch Pokemon, . That was my fav at that time. :full:

Razor1911 said:
Oh you watched that from childhood. I used to watch Pokemon, . That was my fav at that time. :full:

I even play the games, i can't get enough with Tsubasa. So you're into Pokemen huh.. i like Monster Rancher for that genre

Back