So I'm A Spider, So What?

HannahCN

Just saw this new Isekai that I'd been looking forward to, so what is my opinion?

Well, it's definitely not a gigantic highlight. It's an isekai, and tbh, it doesn't really try to stand out all that much. It's about a NEET girl who reincarnated as a spider, and so far, it doesn't show that much else yet. Apparently a bunch of her classmates also reincarnated, although (mostly) just as humans. But... I like it. I really do like it. Now I'm kind of a sucker for Isekai in general, so that'll definitely have something to do with it, but it's self-aware enough to use Isekai tropes and at the same time poke fun at itself for doing so. The girl was a gamer in her past life, so she knows all about how leveling works, meaning she tries to exploit the system, only to have it crash down around her when it works completely different from how she expected. XD

Is this a super-unique Isekai? No, not at all.
Does this have super-awesome graphics or music? Also no.
Did I enjoy the first episode a *lot*? Heck yeah!
Am I looking forward to the next episode and wishing it was next week already? You bet your butt I am!

So all in all, I'll say, watch this first episode, get a taste for it, and see whether you like it. At the very least, it's *really* fun!

Demon_skeith said:
Not a fan of spiders, so hard pass from me.

Inherited arachnophobia from my dad, but it's still just a cartoony pink and white spider, so... I can manage it. But yeah, I get it.

HannahCN said:
Inherited arachnophobia from my dad, but it's still just a cartoony pink and white spider, so... I can manage it. But yeah, I get it.

still make me uncomfortable watching it.

The plot sounds interesting to me lol. I have watched a similar movie where the protagonist reincarnated as a bee. It will be worth watching for me. I do personally like such stories. Haha :laugh:

Back