So... Final Fantasy XV!

Arsudar

So Final Fantasy XV just came out yesterday and seems most people are enjoying it. Sadly I dun have PS4 yet so I can't really give a review about it. But anyway, after watching several walkthrough videos, to me FFXV really did it job in open world (with lots of nice sceneries, things to do (though it can be tedious), and most importantly: Secret Dungeon).
The story... not sure how to think about it since I haven't enjoyed it myself, nor watched the entire main storyline so cant say anything about it.
The combat... looks kinda weird to me, atleast in term of FF combat systems from previous games. It is not bad, but still again, I feel it kinda chaotic. But seems it need personal experience to describe it precisely. 
[size=small]Hmm, but wait, the boss combat looks truly sweet, giant bosses, sweet music... sorry I refuse to say more about it cuz boss fight is truly awesome. Best for self-experience rather listen to my tale :D[/size]
[size=small]Anyway, my first impression is pretty good for this new FF. Probably I will wait till I can play it by myself then I can give my personal review but for now that's that.[/size]
[size=small]So what do you think about FF XV? Has anyone got to play it? [/size]

Nel said:
There aren't that many gamers here. Did you enjoy it?
I haven't tried even now. I "accidentally" watched the gameplay on Youtube numerous time and I still cannot like it.

Arsudar said:
I haven't tried even now. I "accidentally" watched the gameplay on Youtube numerous time and I still cannot like it.

Arsudar said:
I would like to, but that will also depend on my work @@

That's cool. We have watched bokurano in May. Now we are talking recommendations. Just out my home recommendations thread. Did you watch bokurano by any chance?

Nel said:
That's cool. We have watched bokurano in May. Now we are talking recommendations. Just out my home recommendations thread. Did you watch bokurano by any chance?
I missed lots of new anime series lately so yeah... I haven't watched Bokurano...

Arsudar said:
I missed lots of new anime series lately so yeah... I haven't watched Bokurano...

Its cool. It's a good anime and I recommend it. We haven't decided June anime but if you got any recommendations feel free to post them

Back