Slice of anime recommendations

N

Nel

I would like some normal slice of life anime. I don't want anime about high school life, romance and such. I would like something that is good and yet simple. I don't want supernatural power. 
Is there such an anime that you know? If so, please name it.

I would recommend shisha no teikoku for you. It's an anime movie. Bunguou stray dogs is okay too but it got a bit of supernatural element too. If you want strictly normal anime, then go for arslan senki.

Try clannad, aishteruze baby.
I don't remember any more slice of anime but hope that helps, even if it is a little.

Bakuman is the best one I've seen.... It's about two young boys and a girl who go on to become mangakas and the latter, a seiyuu.... It's written by the same guy as Death Note..... Of course, there's romance, but, it's not the prominent genre, and is dealt with in a mature, and in a non-anime kind of way(no tsundere, or any other '-dere'), stuff.... And, yea, it's inspiring, and all.....

I didn't know that there are other stuff written by the mangaka who wrote death note. Is it about detective stuff too?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't know that there are other stuff written by the mangaka who wrote death note. Is it about detective stuff too?

Bakuman and Death Note are the only ones I know.... Death Note is probably my favourite anime, and Bakuman is the best slice of life anime I've seen....

MadaraUchiha said:
Bakuman and Death Note are the only ones I know.... Death Note is probably my favourite anime, and Bakuman is the best slice of life anime I've seen....

I am going to give bakuman a try then. I would like to see just what sort of plot was given to that genre from the famous mangaka.

recommending nichijou ;)

but seriously, sket dance is fun and watamote is that special kind of viewing that goes well with a strong drink

Jinjer said:
recommending nichijou ;)

but seriously, sket dance is fun and watamote is that special kind of viewing that goes well with a strong drink

I heard of nichijou but isn't it a small anime? You won't get to have much story in small anime.

Back