Elvis

V.I.P. Member
I use Skype very often to keep in touch with my forum members and various online acquaintances. Do you use Skype? How often? Do you have the Skype app on your mobile phone too?

skype for forums?
i didn't know that.
i don't use skype much. video calling is better than using skype xD

I use Skype but not very often, once in a while i login to Skype and check for some messages

im old and was around when aol just came out, i used to talk in chat rooms everynite and talk to people in instant messages which is the same as skype. then i just lost interest in talking to people or noone was around i needed to talk to

all of a sudden everyones like talk to me on skype talk to me on skype. i got it now and if someone needs to talk ill turn it on, seo deals or if someones workinng on one of my sites or something

Maybe @Claraviolet could add a custom profile field in the members' profiles to allow them to add Skype... It seems to be pretty popular and I've seen it in the profiles of members on other MyBB forums...

I use Skype all the time to contact my Dad and little brother which are currently residing in KSA

I have used skype a few times to sort out deals with other members I have met online but I rarely use it to be honest. My family however tends to use it alot to talk to relatives in other countries

I have Skype on most devices and I have two accounts, one for gaming and college and the other for family and friends. I don't use it much as I used to because Microsoft owns it and they have made it worse than before like added flipping advertising and changed the layout.
When I'm on my outlook account skype is linked and I can see and chat to people that way without having the real program open, that's what I like

I use Skype because I have many japanese friends there or I wouldn't ever use Skype.
Usually, I open Skype 3-4 times a week, as I can remember!

Back