Site battles 2023

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
We will be registering our website this year as well.
I really hope people would support us during these battles. Thank you all for the support over the years

oh i forgot about this
and we last terribly last year and even this year, not many members are active. are you sure about this star?

This is not a good idea.
We will just lose reputation again and I would ask you to wait for the competition next year.

This is not a good idea.
We will just lose reputation again and I would ask you to wait for the competition next year.
We will lose.... There is no doubt about it for now .
However, let's give it a shot. It's just for fun and you don't have to take it seriously Rinko Chan

I don't remember battle from before and I haven't been too active. If you feel that this is what you need for more exposure, then go for it.

Thank you all for the feedback.
Let's give it a try this year as well. Hopefully we will be able to gain more activity this way

I don't remember battle from before and I haven't been too active. If you feel that this is what you need for more exposure, then go for it.
not just exposure.
people visit us and judge us based on activity and appearance i think. it's going to get hectic

not just exposure.
people visit us and judge us based on activity and appearance i think. it's going to get hectic
Exposure is good and if people feel that they have something in common with us, then it would make them stay with us.

I remember this man.
We should be able to get through the initial rounds at least and it will be fun.

It's about to begin.
I will be sending out newsletters soon. Do vote for MAF in this competition everyone!

Back