Site battle 1 - Vote for MAF

I want to point out what Darkangel said. Making posts again just to vote might not make the users encourage to visit the battle site. As the activity here is declining, it's better to send newsletters to increase the activity in this forum rather than people ghosting us after the voting ends.

I want to point out what Darkangel said. Making posts again just to vote might not make the users encourage to visit the battle site. As the activity here is declining, it's better to send newsletters to increase the activity in this forum rather than people ghosting us after the voting ends.
>> I know and I would rather see MAF get more activity as well.
It's just that...I never got an FP T-shirt...even when we won that tournament back in 2020. ...for various reasons...so let's try to get into at least final four >>

It's just that...I never got an FP T-shirt...even when we won that tournament back in 2020. ...for various reasons...so let's try to get into at least final four >>
lol just for a t-shirt?
this made me crack up a lot clarie. let's try to get into top 4 then

Did I hear that right?
Just for one T-shirt we need to make MAF win? Just let me get you a t-shirt instead.

We won the battle and secured our position. Our next opponent is another reputed forum. Let's try to do our very best. Thank you all for the support!

I never got the importance of battles and I wouldn't want to sign up in another forum just to vote. I would like to not receive any alerts regarding these battles again. I am not here regularly and I just post when I want to and I am not too attached to this forum.

I never got the importance of battles and I wouldn't want to sign up in another forum just to vote. I would like to not receive any alerts regarding these battles again. I am not here regularly and I just post when I want to and I am not too attached to this forum.
I get annoyed as well.
Never thought of asking them to stop and I ignore these alerts if they are not interesting. We don't get frequent alerts.

I will let the staff know about it and you won't get any more alerts regarding this.
Thank you for the feedback.

Back