Singers or Bands seen live?

Shortie

I myself have been to see my fair share of singers and bands live :) and I have to admit that I have in the past really enjoyed going and seeing my favourite bands and singers.

I have in the past seen Curtis Stigers, Barry Manilow, Five, A1, Billie Piper, Bomfunk MC's live however if I ever get the chance I would love to go and see Nickelback, Luke Bryan, Alan Jackson and Florida Georgia Line!

Have you ever been to see any singers and bands live? If so who?

I have seen Charlie Daniels Band a couple years ago. I seen George Jones a long time ago. Both at the free concerts they have here every year. I've seen a few country bands that I was told were famous, but I have no clue as I don't do country.

I've only ever seen a few international bands live. My friends works as one of the stage crew for the festival and got me free tickets! Got to see Kasabian, Yeah Yeah Yeah and Nine Inch Nails live at the festival. I've seen a lot of local bands here in Singapore though. I like to go bar hopping and check them out with my friends.

hansadams said:
I've only ever seen a few international bands live. My friends works as one of the stage crew for the festival and got me free tickets! Got to see Kasabian, Yeah Yeah Yeah and Nine Inch Nails live at the festival. I've seen a lot of local bands here in Singapore though. I like to go bar hopping and check them out with my friends.

Advertising isn't allowed in OPF.

I never saw a band live before, but in a month I am going to see Bowling for Soup in Concert, and I can't wait.

I'm not really into concerts, so I rarely attend them. I've only been to a few concerts in my life, and those were local concerts from my country.

Back