Signatures are disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Signatures are disabled, because of excessive advertising, even after several warnings.

We will enable this again in the near future :D 

That is one thing I always check when I first sign up to a forum as I have got a few warnings for "advertising" my forum in my signature before. Luckily I found this thread and now know why I see no signatures. I was actually looking for the rules for them but didn't find any. :D

I just like to point out, that there is no rules against advertising in sigs on this forum (From what I can see from looking around). And if there is, you need to spell it out clearly (much like the first post did.)

Anyone who advertises in sigs always looks for a rule stating if no sig ads are allowed, if there is nothing, then you get this problem.

Demon_skeith said:
I just like to point out, that there is no rules against advertising in sigs on this forum (From what I can see from looking around). And if there is, you need to spell it out clearly (much like the first post did.)

Anyone who advertises in sigs always looks for a rule stating if no sig ads are allowed, if there is nothing, then you get this problem.

It has now been added..............

michael611 said:
-If what makes this forum good, then let it be. It's just OK as along as interactions exist!

It has been re-activated..............And, Star, can you close this thread asap?

MadaraUchiha said:
michael611 said:
-If what makes this forum good, then let it be. It's just OK as along as interactions exist!

It has been re-activated..............And, Star, can you close this thread asap?

Sure.But why can't you do that yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back