Short anime series

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Recommend me some short anime series to watch. I'm looking for entertaining anime series that have less than 30 episodes.

Elvis said:
Recommend me some short anime series to watch. I'm looking for entertaining anime series that have less than 30 episodes.

"Short animations" are to be considered animes with no more than 12 episodes. Anyway, please give us more info about what kinds of anime you mostly like.
Do you like Shounen or Shoujo? Do you like romance stories or you don't? Do you like adventure or you don't? Do you like terrifying anime or you don't?

Anything, as long as I can finish the whole series in a week, by watching 5 episodes a day...

Elvis said:
Anything, as long as I can finish the whole series in a week, by watching 5 episodes a day...

Have you already watched to "Toradora"? It's just 25 episodes with 4 OAVs (5 mins each one) and 1 special.
It's a self-contained series but after that you should also read the manga and play the game on PSP (you can get an emolator on the PC and play it) to know more about the future.

12/13 ep's-->Angel Beats, Another, Baccano, Btooom, Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyouu no Terror
25 ep's--> Fate Zero(2 seasons), Mirai Nikki, Phantom Requeim for the phantom, Psycho-Pass, Steins Gate

MadaraUchiha said:
12/13 ep's-->Angel Beats, Another, Baccano, Btooom, Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyouu no Terror
25 ep's--> Fate Zero(2 seasons), Mirai Nikki, Phantom Requeim for the phantom, Psycho-Pass, Steins Gate

Omg, angel beats! I loved it!

Eve no jikan has 6 episode and it is about robots serving humans. It is nice for just 6 episodes and does have potential to have more episodes.

Are any of these anime series dubbed in English? I'm not a fan of watching subbed anime.

Daexto95 said:
"Short animations" are to be considered animes with no more than 12 episodes. Anyway, please give us more info about what kinds of anime you mostly like.
Do you like Shounen or Shoujo? Do you like romance stories or you don't? Do you like adventure or you don't? Do you like terrifying anime or you don't?

Mansi14 said:
Eve no jikan has 6 episode and it is about robots serving humans. It is nice for just 6 episodes and does have potential to have more episodes.

Elvis said:

Well I try to go for the shortest of anime so I know it :p
And yeah it is pretty similar in eve no jikan too... It feels incomplete...

Most of the good anime are long.
Less than 30 episodes will leave barely anything for a good plot.
Try uragiri wa boku no namae shitteru

Back