Shamo

Silver_Fox

Banned
This manga is actually about action, or martial artist to be exactly

The story is about Ryo Narushima, how he learn about karate and his uh.. 'adventure'. Nothing too special about this manga in the story department, everything is straight forward and no exciting twist, but the action is pretty good

Talk about character, we got bunch of various characters here and most of them are unique, but the main show of this department of course our main protagonist Ryo Narushima, he's developed so well and most important of all, he's evil, you'll get main protagonist that you never seen before. He's the main attraction on this manga, his character is so strong that have somekind of ability to draw you to know more about him and getting absorbed to follow his life journey

Well that's about the good stuff, the downside of this manga is the fight can be too dragging for more than one volume of booking (like Goku vs Freeza in anime haha..) and personally i feel dissapointed with the last arc, the author decide to wrapped things up with new characters that come from middle of nowhere! the author just kick out the core characters too quickly

And be warned, this manga is not all about rose and wine, this manga is the most shenanigans manga i've ever read, even among seinen. But in the end.. this is a good one, if you can handle extreme and have free time then give it a chance, only 300+ chapters haha..

I thought there was a typo for shame man.
It cracked me up after reading your first post about this manga

I have read the first chapter man.
It's not bad and I wish you were here to discuss about it.

Back