September 2018 Anime Group Watch Suggestions

Blackangel

as @madarauchiha and @star_of_hope said to me before, i am creating this as no one created it. i recommend dramatical murder for this month. it's a very old anime but a popular one

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm gonna watch Haikyuu Season 2 next month so I'll recommend that.

I see. Honestly, I believe it would get selected as some of us are watching haikyuu, who are really interested in group watch. I recommend the same as well.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. Honestly, I believe it would get selected as some of us are watching haikyuu, who are really interested in group watch. I recommend the same as well.

Are you re-watching it now?

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm gonna watch Haikyuu Season 2 next month so I'll recommend that.

i didn't expect this from you. i was sure you would be recommending something new and short for this month. how will you rate haikyuu season 1?

SecretWish said:
i didn't expect this from you. i was sure you would be recommending something new and short for this month. how will you rate haikyuu season 1?

8.5, or maybe even 9.

MadaraUchiha said:
8.5, or maybe even 9.

i have it a 10. each and every episode made me sit on the edge and cheering for the karasuno team. they are rising from down to top and it's exciting how they work

If it's not too late, I want to recommend Kuroko no Basuke. All the sports talk is making me want to watch more sports anime

Back