Seeking recommendations

Blackangel

i want some anime recommendations. they shouldn't be boring or very long and i don't have any restrictions but i don't want only fanservice for an anime. can you recommend something good for me?

I don't know any ominous numbers and I haven't seen those movies. You shouldn't pay too much attention to movies like that. They will just mess with our heads.

I am so sorry I have tried modifying but I couldn't do it properly. You can try watching new series. I personally recommend thunderbolt fantasy. I have been watching it and it's good

Nameless said:
I don't know any ominous numbers and I haven't seen those movies. You shouldn't pay too much attention to movies like that. They will just mess with our heads.

I am so sorry I have tried modifying but I couldn't do it properly. You can try watching new series. I personally recommend thunderbolt fantasy. I have been watching it and it's good

thank you and i was confused when i started reading your post. that anime clara watched and posted a few threads? i will watch it. thank you for the recommendation

Angel said:
thank you and i was confused when i started reading your post. that anime clara watched and posted a few threads? i will watch it. thank you for the recommendation

Yes I watched it after reading star's announcement for the second season and you could say that it's very different from what I have imagined and you will certainly like it.

Nameless said:
Yes I watched it after reading star's announcement for the second season and you could say that it's very different from what I have imagined and you will certainly like it.

i will watch it but i can't like it if it's a straight romance anime.
thank you for the recommendation

Back