Sanji VS Zoro

Sanji or Zoro (read the thread before voteing)

• Zoro

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Sanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In one-on-one combat Zoro,
but if if it had anything to do with using brains Sanji will mostly likely win :)

Then again..I think everyone is under-estimating Sanji-kun :p

Though the pattern of
Captain = Luffy - Strongest
Vice captain/First mate = Zoro - Strongest after the Captain
Second mate = Sanji - Third strongest of the crew
makes sure that Sanji is weaker than Zoro..
And imo Zoro is stronger than Luffy but he doesn't have determination like Luffy(or he does....But that wouldn't feel right the..:p)

Mansi14 said:
but if if it had anything to do with using brains Sanji will mostly likely win :)

Though the pattern of
And imo Zoro is stronger than Luffy but he doesn't have determination like Luffy(or he does....But that wouldn't feel right the..:p)

You are quite strong..........Even Oda has stated that Zoro has the strongest will..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Though the pattern of

You are quite strong..........Even Oda has stated that Zoro has the strongest will..............

I am strong? :what:

That is right, He is no small deal! :D
Heh..But maybe Luffy's idioticness (Easy going nature to be more precise) makes him better as a captain, Cuz Zoro himself was never interested in being a pirate in the first place...and if he were the captain..and IF he didn't have a navigator like nami....he might end up going to west blue from east blue or some random place..:p

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Though the pattern of

I am strong? :what:

That is right, He is no small deal! :D
Heh..But maybe Luffy's idioticness (Easy going nature to be more precise) makes him better as a captain, Cuz Zoro himself was never interested in being a pirate in the first place...and if he were the captain..and IF he didn't have a navigator like nami....he might end up going to west blue from east blue or some random place..:p

I mean Zoro...........Yea, but Zoro's sacrifice at the end of Thriller Bark arc made me say that Zoro has the strongest will and devotion for his captain.........

Back