Sanji vs all his brothers and his father

Blackangel

do you think he could win all of them at once? i don't want reiju shelling any one but nanny be she fight along side by her father

I believe sanji would win that match.
There is no way he would lose unless those said family members, use dirty tricks.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I believe sanji would win that match.
There is no way he would lose unless those said family members, use dirty tricks.

tricks aside sanji had a hard time dealing with his father and now his father along with three brothers can be a force not enough for sanji to push back

SecretWish said:
tricks aside sanji had a hard time dealing with his father and now his father along with three brothers can be a force not enough for sanji to push back

His father used other soldiers to protect himself. Sanji couldn't hurt an innocent.
That's why he lost

Star_Of_Hope said:
His father used other soldiers to protect himself. Sanji couldn't hurt an innocent.
That's why he lost

even before that his father was powerful with the technology he has. so may be that must be the case why he might lose

SecretWish said:
even before that his father was powerful with the technology he has. so may be that must be the case why he might lose

I don't get what you are trying to say at all. Would you mind explaining that post again?
Thank you

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't get what you are trying to say at all. Would you mind explaining that post again?
Thank you

his father got these extra powerful gadgets which can take down a country. that's why big mom want it for herself. so it's not easy to beat all of them

Back