Sad music with cheerful tunes

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Lol yea this is real. I mean.. the lyrics is pretty sad but the tunes is pretty cheerful and blaring positivity

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Copacabana. Can you resist not to dance whenever listening to this song? But what is this song all about? Yea.. murder, depression and alcohol

I can't stop my loneliness. Literally about depressed woman who left by her partner

So what's the big deal here? Maybe the song writer want us to stay cheerful even if we feel sad

Lol yea this is real. I mean.. the lyrics is pretty sad but the tunes is pretty cheerful and blaring positivity

Copacabana. Can you resist not to dance whenever listening to this song? But what is this song all about? Yea.. murder, depression and alcohol

I can't stop my loneliness. Literally about depressed woman who left by her partner

So what's the big deal here? Maybe the song writer want us to stay cheerful even if we feel sad
the second one is really lol
you could understand the lyrics from the first song but not shut the second one without having to lookup the lyrics and that's just so different lol

Back