Rukia's power and hitsugaya's power

S

Saber

Both of them have ice related powers but hitsugaya's power is on another level. He can defeat rukia without much effort. Why do you think this is? They are both young but their power difference is too much.

Hrmmm, if I remember her power correctly, Hitsugaya's power is more in the form of a dragon while Rukia seems to wield the very nature element of ice itself. I like to think they are both equally powerful.

Demon_skeith said:
Hrmmm, if I remember her power correctly, Hitsugaya's power is more in the form of a dragon while Rukia seems to wield the very nature element of ice itself. I like to think they are both equally powerful.

rukia's power is always shown as she is not a side character like hitsugaya but hitsugaya is more popular. do you know that he is more popular in the poles than any other bleach character?

Hitsugaya's power is superior and he can summon ice dragon.
Rukia's power is very weak and can't compared to the ice power.

Nameless said:
Hitsugaya's power is superior and he can summon ice dragon.
Rukia's power is very weak and can't compared to the ice power.

I know her bankai really escalated her power ability that it became a danger to herself.

Demon_skeith said:
I know her bankai really escalated her power ability that it became a danger to herself.

how powerful it became she can't control it and she couldn't defeat Ichigo one even her brother with it. it is useless against a stronger and stable power

Angel said:
how powerful it became she can't control it and she couldn't defeat Ichigo one even her brother with it. it is useless against a stronger and stable power

Isn't it still strong enough to take out the wielder. You should consider that too.
I don't think it would be easy to take that down even if Rukia dies along with the opponent.

Demon_skeith said:

Please read my reply to Angel above.

Back