rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye_mihawk

This is my second post about rpg suggestion.I'm so excited that I can't stop myself think about it.So please don't get mad at me.

I have three suggestions to make

1).Adding a new rule for new members:

The idea of inviting new members to join the crew is good but they need to make some money first.so they can buy minimum weapons.To do that they need to make some money.

I want admins to add a new rule that is No new member can join rpg untill they make 75posts+5 Threads.By doing this they get enough money to buy knife,pistol and bombs

2).Adding fighting styles and weapon upgrades

This suggestion is about weapons.Everyone can buy weapons in the store.

Think about it...everyone will have same weapons at some point in battle.So it makes game boring.

So how about adding weapon class like a member can select one class from gun man,swordsman,supports.

I also request admins to add weapon upgrades to their class for example

we can buy gun for 500 bucks lets assume it level1
We can upgrade that weapon to lvl2 by paying another 500bucks

3).My last suggestion

Adding biography in short bio

This is about adding his own story why he want to be a pirate,his body stats,his location,fighting style and his name

This biographies should be accepted by admins and every member should have this.

Well what you guys think about this?

welll....they're good .. soap...

i agree with the minimum requirements...but 75 is too high..dont ya think..?

and...the 2nd one is totally o.k .. and hey..what about the devil fruits..? ..any use of having them ..?...like logia can dodge bullets and blah..blah.. i think its better to add some special abilities to the devil fruits...there worth a fortune right..?

and about the 3rd one...well...i dont know about all members stating things...but for notorious/famous figures ..like Cap.n's and division commanders it has to be a must...

thats what i fell..:D ...and yeah...im really excited as well...*to catch some pirates..that is ..:p

djhawk.6 said:
welll....they're good .. soap...

i agree with the minimum requirements...but 75 is too high..dont ya think..?

and...the 2nd one is totally o.k .. and hey..what about the devil fruits..? ..any use of having them ..?...like logia can dodge bullets and blah..blah.. i think its better to add some special abilities to the devil fruits...there worth a fortune right..?

and about the 3rd one...well...i dont know about all members stating things...but for notorious/famous figures ..like Cap.n's and division commanders it has to be a must...

thats what i fell..:D ...and yeah...im really excited as well...*to catch some pirates..that is ..:p

Well I will think about devil fruit powers and their abilities and post them soon

djhawk.6 said:
soap said:
Well I will think about devil fruit powers and their abilities and post them soon

looking forward to hear about it from you bro. ..;)
How about having biographies of devil fruit.If a user a have a devil fruit he need to submit its abilities and should wait for its approval...how is this?

soap said:
djhawk.6 said:
soap said:

How about having biographies of devil fruit.If a user a have a devil fruit he need to submit its abilities and should wait for its approval...how is this?

yeah....thats a good idea....but you should be the one to designate the damage their attacks and all... can inflict... and what type of attacks they can dodge......it'll be a bit complicated....so..its good idea to maintain their Biographies / Databook ....

and hey...we can also add developing Haki...and the attacks of the Haki users can be set to inflict more damage to the DF users...

and...hey..if you need a hand in this....i'm free to help you..anytime..

djhawk.6 said:
soap said:
djhawk.6 said:
soap said:

yeah....thats a good idea....but you should be the one to designate the damage their attacks and all... can inflict... and what type of attacks they can dodge......it'll be a bit complicated....so..its good idea to maintain their Biographies / Databook ....

and hey...we can also add developing Haki...and the attacks of the Haki users can be set to inflict more damage to the DF users...

and...hey..if you need a hand in this....i'm free to help you..anytime..
lets wait for admins reply for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back