Role playing section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Hey guys!

I know you guys don't know what to do with you money and all.And that stupid slot machine is giving you so much (_ _)

So how about a role playing game for our little site?
We can add some stuff in our shop(it is present after the lottery URL)
And this shop contains several categories...like....

As it is a one piece forum,we are all pirates.

So each user will start at a basic level like getting a ship and all.Then some provisions,sake(we are all pirates..so >.>) and then each user will head to some location to gather their nakama and weapons.

Weapons typically include sword,bombs,devil fruits...whatnot.But you will find them at a very high price.All these items are available at our little virtual "shop"

You can attack other users and you can take their money(if a user failed to counter-attack,he/she will have to donate some $100) and you can also claim a character for a month or so.In other words,you can use that characters attacks during role playing, for a month.
I don't know much about role playing,but it seems like fun.Don't ya think so? And we don't know what to do with our money (_ _)

So how about this new idea? Share your opinions here.And that slot machine will work only for two days in a month.People are using it a bit too much.35,000$ for some 70 posts? Seriously guys? It will take some 30000 threads to get that much >.>

*whispers
Now give me all your money

:gimme::gimme::gimme::gimme::gimme::gimme::gimme:

Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

I know you guys don't know what to do with you money and all.And that stupid slot machine is giving you so much (_ _)

So each user will start at a basic level like getting a ship and all.Then some provisions,sake(we are all pirates..so >.>) and then each user will head to some location to gather their nakama and weapons.

Weapons typically include sword,bombs,devil fruits...whatnot.But you will find them at a very high price.All these items are available at our little virtual "shop"

You can attack other users and you can take their money(if a user failed to counter-attack,he/she will have to donate some $100) and you can also claim a character for a month or so.In other words,you can use that characters attacks during role playing, for a month.
I don't know much about role playing,but it seems like fun.Don't ya think so? And we don't know what to do with our money (_ _)

So how about this new idea? Share your opinions here.And that slot machine will work only for two days in a month.People are using it a bit too much.35,000$ for some 70 posts? Seriously guys? It will take some 30000 threads to get that much >.>

*whispers

well i do have 30k xD i suppose i could lend you some money xD

but i want double back xD

Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

*whispers

So ... um... I don't have much money because I went ham on the shop... Do I have to pay any sort of amount?

Davis said:
Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

*whispers

loool what a scammer x)))
That interest is a bit too high XD

Paradox said:
Davis said:
Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

*whispers

haha xD

thats What banks charge xD

gotta make money xD

might ask target and we could both be loansharks xD

Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

*whispers

haha xD

gotta make money xD

I would do that since I spent all of my money, but I don't really want to work for more money, so.............,:full:

Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Claraviolet said:
Hey guys!

*whispers

haha xD

gotta make money xD

I would do that since I spent all of my money, but I don't really want to work for more money, so.............,:full:

hahaha xD

thats you borrow money in small doses like 1k or something, i may even set up a Bank thread xD

Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:

haha xD

gotta make money xD

hahaha xD

thats you borrow money in small doses like 1k or something, i may even set up a Bank thread xD

I still wouldn't be able to pay it back ;_;

Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:

haha xD

gotta make money xD

hahaha xD

hmm what bout, you gotta pay back what you took and $500 within the Month ^_^

and come on your a spammer xD

Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
haha xD

gotta make money xD

hahaha xD

Agh then give me all of your money >:D

Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:

hahaha xD

Agh then give me all of your money >:D

well that would mean you would still owe 30k plus the $500 charge, so you still cant afford it xD

and the donate thing is currently broken xD

Back