Review on Blue exorcist.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Blue exorcist deals with demons.Our main hero is none other than the son of satan.May be I should say "our main heroes". Rin okumura and yukio okumura are twins.As I've said before they are the sons of the great demon lord "satan".After some strange incidents,rin can see ghosts and demons with his naked eye.His father(not satan) had been protecting him from other demons.

After rin learned the real truth(regarding his true identity) he couldn't control himself anymore and somehow the church father dies while protecting him from satan,

So,now rin wants revenge against the great demon lord "satan"! That's how he ended up in a school for exorcists. And now...yukio is his teacher! 

The plot is quite cool regarding how these twins tried to protect the entire world from satan. I have enjoyed every single episode of this anime.It consists of 25 episodes+OVA  :D

It should be noted, that about half way into this anime it breaks to its own story ending much like the first FMA anime did.

As for the anime, I had high hopes for it. I liked the idea, I loved the music but it really didn't connect with me. I thought about buying the pricey dvds and I'm glad I didn't. This anime could have been better.

It's a good review but you should learn that all the reviews focus around the plot and it's main objective is to create interest in the users.
Your review just gives your opinion and nothing more.
It doesn't instill any interest.

I know that blue exorcist if a good anime and the review can be better.

Back