Recruitment

Are you seeing this?! There's a spammer in this section and no ones dealing with it!!? This is what I have to put up with until you guys wake up because we're in different time zones!!!:mad: by the way only @[Claraviolet] knows my real name and that's the only mod that should know it. I'm not going to drop to my knees and beg to be one of you. But being 10 hours apart from each other is a damn good reason. No, I never reported spammers. No, I never created advertisements or sparkly name for this site. But I've know you guys for 8 months and promised Clara id come online everyday for three months so that I can get a thread for Hunters here. And also have this site advertised in my manga.

X-Caster said:
Are you seeing this?! There's a spammer in this section and no ones dealing with it!!? This is what I have to put up with until you guys wake up because we're in different time zones!!!:mad: by the way only @[Claraviolet] knows my real name and that's the only mod that should know it. I'm not going to drop to my knees and beg to be one of you. But being 10 hours apart from each other is a damn good reason. No, I never reported spammers. No, I never created advertisements or sparkly name for this site. But I've know you guys for 8 months and promised Clara id come online everyday for three months so that I can get a thread for Hunters here. And also have this site advertised in my manga.

Send her a PM :D

X-Caster said:

i know your name and how u'd look like...not *only Claraviolet ....:p

Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:

Well @[smoker] is my one piece forum stalker and you're my Facebook stocker. I'm so famous!!! :cheers: but why the hell are you guys. Why am I attracting guy stalkers. :mad:

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:

Well @[smoker] is my one piece forum stalker and you're my Facebook stocker. I'm so famous!!! :cheers: but why the hell are you guys. Why am I attracting guy stalkers. :mad:

One piece forum stalker xD and facebook stalker nice nick names you gave us

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:

-_- ..i have a habit..of atleast knowing a little about my friends....wheni get the chance...and i wouldn't consider it stalking...mr.famous guy...:p....

Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:

-_- ..i have a habit..of atleast knowing a little about my friends....wheni get the chance...and i wouldn't consider it stalking...mr.famous guy...:p....

Dude.... you're like 60.... and you want to be friends with this frightened 18 year old. :dying1:

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:

Dude.... you're like 60.... and you want to be friends with this frightened 18 year old. :dying1:

xD @[Albert Newton] @[X-Caster] lets stop spamming this thread please

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

xD @[Albert Newton] @[X-Caster] lets stop spamming this thread please

Oh.... so that's what spamming is.... meh... I knew that. (lying)

:huh::huh::huh:
I reakky wanna become one...
im not kidding....:lost:
hmmm....i will try again in a year when i become free :wth5:

Mansi14 said:
:huh::huh::huh:
I reakky wanna become one...
im not kidding....:lost:
hmmm....i will try again in a year when i become free :wth5:

c'mon...u're the Busy bee.....u cant really be free in a year.....give it a try in like...4 or 5 years ..maybe..................:p

Back