Recommendations for November 2021 manga read

I am not into manga.
However if it's a oneshot, then I am willing to try it out. As of now, I can't recommend anything as I haven't been watching any anime these days.

gemxtria said:
I'll say Ryuko just because it's only 2 volumes and i have the physical copies haha

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not into manga.
However if it's a oneshot, then I am willing to try it out. As of now, I can't recommend anything as I haven't been watching any anime these days.

That's great news

Hey everyone. I hope you guys are doing well. I went for vacation due to which couldn't be online here. I am back now to read some Mangas and make some noise. @blackrose

Can we just opt for One-shots? They are just easy to pick and complete without putting too much time into it. Many people would be participating in this if they don't have to put in too many commitment hours.

Yoshida said:
Can we just opt for One-shots? They are just easy to pick and complete without putting too much time into it. Many people would be participating in this if they don't have to put in too many commitment hours.

That's a good idea..do you have anything to recommend?

Yoshida said:

I agree with that too Yoshida. I haven't been reading anything but if it's a one-shot, you can count me in as well. If it's a novel and a good one at that, I will read it too

Back