Recommend blood thirsty anime for me

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
It doesn't have to be in a literal sense but the series should have that feel. Just trying to get a onto the gory side of the anime

Inuyashiki is a currently airing anime that has a lot of gore. The last episode is gonna aired in 2-3 days. 11 episodes long.
Apart from that, I recommend these:
Another
Elfen Lied
Hellsing Ultimate
Tokyo Ghoul

There are other anime I've seen that have gore, but I wouldn't say they are as gory as the ones mentioned above. Though, I know these are fairly maintream, and you've probably seen them.

MadaraUchiha said:
Inuyashiki is a currently airing anime that has a lot of gore. The last episode is gonna aired in 2-3 days. 11 episodes long.
Apart from that, I recommend these:
Another
Elfen Lied
Hellsing Ultimate
Tokyo Ghoul

There are other anime I've seen that have gore, but I wouldn't say they are as gory as the ones mentioned above. Though, I know these are fairly maintream, and you've probably seen them.

Is inuyashiki a long anime or a short one? I don't have time for long anime at the moment

KuranKaname said:
Is inuyashiki a long anime or a short one? I don't have time for long anime at the moment

Short, as I already mentioned. 11 episodes long. The last one will come out in 2-3 days.

MadaraUchiha said:
Short, as I already mentioned. 11 episodes long. The last one will come out in 2-3 days.

Thanks I will watch it for sure, do you have any other names for me? I don't mind gore in anime

KuranKaname said:
Thanks I will watch it for sure, do you have any other names for me? I don't mind gore in anime

Devilman Crybaby was released on Jan 5 on Netflix, with all 10 episodes at the same time. It's an adapation of an iconic Japanese manga called 'Devilman', and it influenced Berserk and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I've been wanting to watch it, and from the clips out there, it has a LOT of gore.

KuranKaname said:

In some other thread, aren't you talking about censoring blood in anime? I don't remember the other thread title now

Star_Of_Hope said:
In some other thread, aren't you talking about censoring blood in anime? I don't remember the other thread title now
If you are talking about beheading thread that I made, I was talking about my childhood and nothing more. I don't mind gore and I was talking about in general, in my beheading thread

KuranKaname said:
If you are talking about beheading thread that I made, I was talking about my childhood and nothing more. I don't mind gore and I was talking about in general, in my beheading thread

Anime is quite bold with such things unlike cartoons. May be that is why it is so popular

bloodthirsty anime includes dark intentions. try relife, boku dake ga inai machi, kizuna , vassalord, no 6.

Back