Reading would be easier

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Ok, so I am trying to get to those animes but I do believe that I may be able to complete a manga faster. Reading is so much easier than having to sit through a movie lol
Anything nice out there? By now I guess that most of you would know what genres I like

I think that this might be similar to manga to read. Merge it please

manga is faster but anime is more detailed.
it's almost like watching it live. don't you get that feeling at all?

Angel said:
manga is faster but anime is more detailed.
it's almost like watching it live. don't you get that feeling at all?

I guess with some but I really enjoy the art in manga

Angel said:
i like art too.
people look so delicate in manga and you shouldn't see that elsewhere

Yep that's true.
The art is awesome in most mangas but I find that the stories are also better.
They have more meaning and depth to them

Manga can be faster because you can read as fast as you want and in anime there are some scenes that don't have much talking and stuff and I guess you can get past that faster in manga. I also feel like I finish manga way faster than anime.

If you're in it for the story read the manga, if you're in it for color/action then watch the anime. It's pretty simple.

Sure but if I all I wanted to do was finish things and not actually enjoy then yeah I'd do it. But I prefer anime over it, especially when there's no dialogues and everything is conveyed visually, which unfortunately doesn't often happen in anime adaptations of manga and light novels, which is why I believe they should take liberties. Not to mention the soundtrack, and the hype an opening can generate, and of course the voice acting.
Also people who read manga are always annoying when an adaptation is airing and all they do is complain and I can't read manga for that reason alone because of how obnoxious these people are.
Plus I don't like sitting in front of a screen and reading for hours on end.

MadaraUchiha said:
Sure but if I all I wanted to do was finish things and not actually enjoy then yeah I'd do it. But I prefer anime over it, especially when there's no dialogues and everything is conveyed visually, which unfortunately doesn't often happen in anime adaptations of manga and light novels, which is why I believe they should take liberties. Not to mention the soundtrack, and the hype an opening can generate, and of course the voice acting.
Also people who read manga are always annoying when an adaptation is airing and all they do is complain and I can't read manga for that reason alone because of how obnoxious these people are.
Plus I don't like sitting in front of a screen and reading for hours on end.

i used to be like that but there are many manga which don't get anime adaptations.
they are very good than some anime. you will get used to them once you start reading them

Angel said:
i used to be like that but there are many manga which don't get anime adaptations.
they are very good than some anime. you will get used to them once you start reading them

I don't know I tried to get into it since like 2014 but it never hooked me.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know I tried to get into it since like 2014 but it never hooked me.

i am sorry but then you can try webtoon may be?
they are full of color pages and you would feel like it's an anime

Angel said:
i am sorry but then you can try webtoon may be?
they are full of color pages and you would feel like it's an anime

Nah sorry they seem unappealing to me besides I just prefer the visual media.

Risk said:
Manga can be faster because you can read as fast as you want and in anime there are some scenes that don't have much talking and stuff and I guess you can get past that faster in manga. I also feel like I finish manga way faster than anime.

I agree with you 100 percent. That's one of the reasons that I love manga so much.
It's good to finish them fast..then you can read more lol

Back