Quick update from staff

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Hola kids,

I have been very busy with my new job and I hardly have time to be here all that much in MAF. However, I know that the activity got..... almost dwindled down to nothing. Well, let's work on that.

As of now, I am trying to move our forum software from mybb to Xenforo. I tried to get some help but..I don't think anyone is interested so I will be doing it myself but... It will take time as my new job is kinda challenging and had to work like 11-12 hours a day ;_;

Also, while I am at it, I will try to move our hosts too... Well, it's not a sure thing as of now but I have been thinking about it... So, I believe you would witness couple of errors and issues in the forum in the next month or so.. However, please overlook them and I will try to fix stuff as soon as possible..... Within the time I get from my official work of course.
Will send all of you a newsletter after everything is done. So stay tuned!
@Darkangel @Blackrose @Demon_Skeith @Grungie @gemxtria @Burnsy @Kaname @Rika @Yoshida @MadaraUchiha and others.
Thank you all so much for being here and I had fun talking to all of you.

Regards,
Clara sama xD

thank you for the hard work clarie
i know you must be having lots of problems and job but i don't have any knowledge to help you

Nice, thanks for the update and all the best with the move.
Try not to work so hard...that''s a lot of hours..do take some me time to breathe every now and then

Blackrose said:
Nice, thanks for the update and all the best with the move.
Try not to work so hard...that''s a lot of hours..do take some me time to breathe every now and then

i am worried about her health and even more worried about how this all could effect her health and she said she works a lot these days.
all of us need a breather lol

DarkAngel said:
i am worried about her health and even more worried about how this all could effect her health and she said she works a lot these days.
all of us need a breather lol

I know hun and btw how are you doing?
I really thought the new job had allowed her more free time but seems I was wrong

Blackrose said:
I know hun and btw how are you doing?
I really thought the new job had allowed her more free time but seems I was wrong

i am good but still not really good lol, if you know what i mean
and when you are sick and alone, things look very bleak

[quote="Blackrose" pid='266974' dateline='1644409859']

awww I'm so sorry hun
know that we are here for you 
*hugs*
[/quote]

thank you and don't worry lol
i got way happier after seeing all of you again here and i am not exaggerating lol

Back