Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarhad12

Could you possibly add the quick reply to this theme as it makes life much easier when replying to threads intead of the full reply.

sarhad12 said:
Could you possibly add the quick reply to this theme as it makes life much easier when replying to threads intead of the full reply.

What is your default theme sarhad12?

Star_Of_Hope said:
sarhad12 said:

The VB theme is the one thats there, I just noticed you have choice of themes, Ill change it to another and see which would be best option.

sarhad12 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
sarhad12 said:

The VB theme is the one thats there, I just noticed you have choice of themes, Ill change it to another and see which would be best option.

In VB theme we have a quick reply button.

@[sarhad12] When you scroll all the way down, you can see a box where you can type things................In that box, juz tag or quote someone............Quoting is very quick and is simpler than full reply.............But, I prefer taggin'........

MadaraUchiha said:
@[sarhad12] When you scroll all the way down, you can see a box where you can type things................In that box, juz tag or quote someone............Quoting is very quick and is simpler than full reply.............But, I prefer taggin'........

Tagging creates lots of PM's.So,I wouldn't really recommend that.

@[Star_Of_Hope] There is an option to disable PM's that are for tags, and, I hope tagging also notifies someone.............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Star_Of_Hope] There is an option to disable PM's that are for tags, and, I hope tagging also notifies someone.............

Tagging doesn't really display an alert to that user.That's the real reason why I don't prefer tagging.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Tagging doesn't really display an alert to that user.That's the real reason why I don't prefer tagging.

Okay.............But, quoting creates alerts for posts which are irrelevent to us.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Okay.............But, quoting creates alerts for posts which are irrelevent to us.............

Please explain yourself.What do you mean by irrelevant posts? Thank you for understanding madara :D

@[Star_Of_Hope] Suppose A posts a comment and B posts a reply to A and also quotes him, and C posts a reply to B and if he quotes his post, he also tags A, but C's comment is irrelevent to A..............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Star_Of_Hope] Suppose A posts a comment and B posts a reply to A and also quotes him, and C posts a reply to B and if he quotes his post, he also tags A, but C's comment is irrelevent to A..............

That's why we have to edit quotes.Do you know that, we admins are doing that for a long time now?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That's why we have to edit quotes.Do you know that, we admins are doing that for a long time now?

Nope................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back