Questions about new theme

Sindar

To be honest, I just want to ask something I can't figure out, but I thought we might as well have a Q&A thread here ^. ^

My question is, do we still have notifications in the new theme, and if yes where can I find them =) I am worried that I'm missing people's replies (if I didn't reply to someone now you know why ._. sorry... )

Sindar said:
To be honest, I just want to ask something I can't figure out, but I thought we might as well have a Q&A thread here ^. ^

My question is, do we still have notifications in the new theme, and if yes where can I find them =) I am worried that I'm missing people's replies (if I didn't reply to someone now you know why ._. sorry... )

No alerts for now.................So, you need to check the threads in which new replies have been posted and reply to the reply of your post, which, of course, is quite tedious.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:

No alerts for now.................So, you need to check the threads in which new replies have been posted and reply to the reply of your post, which, of course, is quite tedious.............

Aren't you concerned about others rather than yourself xd

Back