Psycho pass

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I am watching psycho pass anime right now.
As far as I know, it's a really dark anime and I ccan't believe that, the sibyl system kills people, just because their state of mind isn't stable.

That's way too cruel.How come everything is decided by some system but not the individuals? Don't they have any sort of right regarding their own life?
Also, enforcers(who are supposed to be latent criminals) are treated like "dogs" in this anime, which is just painful to watch.
So far, I have completed watching just two episodes, so I can't just give out some sort of ranking for this anime but one thing is for sure, I don't really like this anime.
So, what do you guys think about this anime?

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It's a great anime.........But, the second season of this anime is crappy............

The antagonists were lame compared to Makishima..........Not-so-good dialogues...........The crimes were not intelligent........The ending sucked...........In fact, the ending was one of the major reasons why, in my opinion, it sucked.............

did you like it? it's a good series and many claim that it was fuking awesome but i don't see any great potential in it

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a great anime.........But, the second season of this anime is crappy............

A lot of people told me this so I just finished the series after the first anime not to ruin it for my self.

SecretWish said:
did you like it? it's a good series and many claim that it was fuking awesome but i don't see any great potential in it

It was really good, I'd recommend it.

Risk said:
A lot of people told me this so I just finished the series after the first anime not to ruin it for my self.

i watched it and it was a long time ago. i remember thinking of it as a decent anime but i didn't like it and see why people worship it.

Risk said:

You went back to that dark time-line when I used to put lots of dots after every sentence(which now looks really annoying), and make dumb comments I see.
Did you just complete it or did you happen to find the thread?
I wouldn't say it's completely bad, it would be an average Sci-Fi anime on its own, but it has the Psycho-Pass anime on it so it really really pales in comparison to the original.
But you still made a good decision to skip it though.
Did you watch the Psycho-Pass movie? I haven't yet. How was it?
We are also getting three new movies next year actually. Of Psycho-Pass that is.

MadaraUchiha said:
You went back to that dark time-line when I used to put lots of dots after every sentence(which now looks really annoying), and make dumb comments I see.
I wouldn't say it's completely bad, it would be an average Sci-Fi anime on its own, but it has the Psycho-Pass anime on it so it really really pales in comparison to the original.
We are also getting three new movies next year actually. Of Psycho-Pass that is.

i don't remember you like that or it's been a very long time. i remember you having silly fights with that main admin often but i don't remember having writing any dots in your posts.

SecretWish said:
i don't remember you like that or it's been a very long time. i remember you having silly fights with that main admin often but i don't remember having writing any dots in your posts.

MadaraUchiha said:

I just saw the thread come up in recent and replied it it. I finished the anime a while ago.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='104642' dateline='1535185881']

It's a habit I had right from the first time I joined a forum(it was an extremely popular streaming website called NarutoSpot with thousands of members, from which NBF came), and you can see that in the first page of this thread I've put a lot of dots in all my sentences. 
I started avoiding it from about a couple of years back.
[/quote]

does it have many users and posts? i know yaoi otaku and it's a very popular anime with so many users and many people don't make accounts but still it's popular. i thought it was a one time thing

MadaraUchiha said:
It used to be popular when Naruto was still on-going but it's been years since I went back to it.

didn't you have friends in it? i have accounts in other anime forums and i visit them to meet my friends. i used to be active in them but not super active like i used to be.

SecretWish said:
didn't you have friends in it? i have accounts in other anime forums and i visit them to meet my friends. i used to be active in them but not super active like i used to be.

All the friends in that were active in NBF so I had no reason to visit after I put Naruto on-hold which was about 4 years ago.

MadaraUchiha said:
All the friends in that were active in NBF so I had no reason to visit after I put Naruto on-hold which was about 4 years ago.

are they still in nbf? why did you put naruto on a hold and if i ain't wrong, you are even watching boruto. were you able to understand boruto without completing naruto?

SecretWish said:
are they still in nbf? why did you put naruto on a hold and if i ain't wrong, you are even watching boruto. were you able to understand boruto without completing naruto?

No NBF was the forum we all used before this one was created. They all left or became inactive due to various reasons.
NarutoSpot was a streaming site meaning it had the anime. I started reading the manga after I caught up so I put the anime on-hold around episode 350, and I thought of resuming it after the manga is over but I still haven't. I did watch all the important and awesome scenes though.

Back