Platinum End episode 1

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
I had low expectations and it almost still managed to underachieve on that. It's about a edgelord teen who is trying to kill himself and gets saved becomes a god candidate and gets wings and a arrow that makes people fall in love with him. Also there's some power ranger looking dude who I assume will be an antagonist but stuff like that means there is nothing that lets me take this show seriously. It's something you can watch if you liked mirrai nikki but I think I grew out of enjoying shows like this. Death note's creator tag would have had so much more weight around 10 years ago and if he made another detective ish story but we only get this.

I didn't know that you will be participating in the group watch man. After reading this, I don't want to pick up this anime. It sounds horrific

Kaname said:
I didn't know that you will be participating in the group watch man. After reading this, I don't want to pick up this anime. It sounds horrific

Yes and it's crazy how weird this story is.

power ranger dude?
that's so funny lol and i haven't heard of this but the death note creator tag can make anyone curious. let me check it out

Back