planetarian chiisana hoshi no yume

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
How many of you guys watched it?
It's kinda sad and good at the same time.
It's about a robot and. a human trying to see reality I suppose

MadaraUchiha said:
It's from David Pro and has a decent rating in MAL so I guess I may give it a try in the future.

It is okay but don't set your expectations too high. It's worth a watch and I would give it a 6.5

Claraviolet said:
It is okay but don't set your expectations too high. It's worth a watch and I would give it a 6.5

I have like tons of anime in my watch list and this has like an extremely low priority. There's probably like a 5% chance that of me watching it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have like tons of anime in my watch list and this has like an extremely low priority. There's probably like a 5% chance that of me watching it.

Fiiiiine. It's not like I am recommending it and I don't think you would watch stuff just because I recommend it :/

I think I've seen some trailers on this series. If its anything like Robotic;notes then it should be good.

Claraviolet said:
Fiiiiine. It's not like I am recommending it and I don't think you would watch stuff just because I recommend it :/

Our tastes rarely align, so it's not surprising. There's a sequel movie to this. Did you watch it?

MadaraUchiha said:
Our tastes rarely align, so it's not surprising. There's a sequel movie to this. Did you watch it?

I watched just 15 episodes kiddo. There are 75 episodes ya know. It might take me some time to finish them

Claraviolet said:
I watched just 15 episodes kiddo. There are 75 episodes ya know. It might take me some time to finish them

You got your replies mixed up. I was talking about Planetarian.

MadaraUchiha said:
You got your replies mixed up. I was talking about Planetarian.

Oooooops.
Gomennasai.
Wait....a movie sequel? Really?
I am gonna watch it then ^^

Back