Persona 4 animation

Silver_Fox

Banned
A perfect convertion of the game, that's all. Everything that shown on the game is perfectly presented on the anime, you can still feel the mystery, comedy, action and drama just like in the original game, i mean.. seriously, they are not skipping any event here.

If you haven't player the game then this anime is about mystery and school life. Bunch of school boys and girls trying solve mysterious murder case on their town, it's pretty interesting to see their activities, there is some action, philosopy, adventure, comedy all mixed in one to give this anime distinct flavor.

Story telling in this anime is good because they are sticking with the game, it start out light and gradually it become heavier as the story progressed and then topped by shocking climax and touching ending, nice pace huh. Characters in this anime written quite good, they have subtle personality and we got chance to see their personal struggle and how they dealing with it, so we will get to know the characters better. Overall.. the characters are memorable and likeable.

So this is a good anime to watch, pretty balanced in serious stuff and comedy, it worth your time.

I wouldn't call it perfect IMO, it was a bit rushed with some stuff missing as the game was over 60 hours and yet they compacted it into a short anime.

But yeah, the anime is great and worth checking out. I can't wait to check out the Persona 3 movie and Persona 5 anime one day soon.

Demon_skeith said:
I wouldn't call it perfect IMO, it was a bit rushed with some stuff missing as the game was over 60 hours and yet they compacted it into a short anime.

But yeah, the anime is great and worth checking out. I can't wait to check out the Persona 3 movie and Persona 5 anime one day soon.

Back