Perfect Blue

Silver_Fox

Banned
I was search this anime on our forum but i can't find anything about it, i wonder why there is no one talk about this movie..

Okay so to begin with Perfect Blue is anime movie, not OVA or TV series or anything. The genre is physicology and little bit of thriller

The story is about idol Mima who change her course of carreer from singing to an actrees. Mima gradually went nuts because of internal struggle between singing and acting, and dealing with a stalker. Well that's all, that's the focus of the entire movie, i don't want to talk much because anything more than that will become spoiler (also.. i already forget most of the story haha..)

A movie from 1997 but still worth to watch if you're into physicology. A good one, i can give guarantee

Perfect Blue is indeed definitely worth the watch. It's been a long time since I saw it, but I remember it being extremely intriguing and keeping me on the edge of my seat.

HannahCN said:
Perfect Blue is indeed definitely worth the watch. It's been a long time since I saw it, but I remember it being extremely intriguing and keeping me on the edge of my seat.

I'll recommend it on next group watch

Demon_skeith said:
the style reminds me a lot of the Serial Experiments Lain series.

I just google that series, yes looks interesting. I always like physicology theme, it's on my list now

Back